> > Rituals
- Difficulty: First Circle through Ninth Circle. This represents the difficulty of the ritual. Ritual levels are essentially equivalent to normal spell levels.
- Preparation Time: The amount of time needed to prepare for the ritual (not including gathering materials). If preparation is rushed or messy, bad things can happen.
- Casting Time: The amount of time to cast the ritual. If the casting is rushed, bad things can happen.
- SL Cost: A caster must spend spell slots to complete a ritual. If a ritual is attempted without the appropriate number of spell slots, at best, the caster could become extremely fatigued; at worse, the caster could be harmed or killed.
- Components: Circle of runes created with arcane powders and a bit of food. If the components are inadequate or absent, bad things can happen.
- Component Cost: Cost breakdown of the components.
- Checks: Rituals require one or more Spellcraft or Concentration checks.
- Failed Check: Possible results if the checks are unsuccessful.
- Botched Check: A botched check usually occurs when a natural 1 is rolled on a die. This usually means something has gone very wrong.
First Circle Arcane Rituals:
First Circle Divine Rituals: